Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wash Your Hands Take 2

Well I decided we needed more art in the hall bathroom. I took some cute pictures of the kids hands and created this! 
Photobucket
Specific instructions are always good with my kiddos.

Photobucket
Megan's little hands are still so cute!

Photobucket
James wouldn't sit still long enough for both hands...but its a cute hand all the same.


 All I needed was my camera, Scrapbook Max 2.0, two Ikea Ribba frames and some stain! 


The frame was origionally white, it could have worked but I wanted some interest so I used a old wash cloth and rubbed on some of my dark stain. 


Total cost for project...Free!!! I had everything needed, and the frames were maybe 2 bucks at Ikea months ago. 


I will be adding a few more things here and there to the room and will do a final reveal soon. 

Until next time!

Project shared here:
Blue Cricket Design

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!