Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Well I guess its time to reveal my Christmas tree. We had a few set backs this year...no tree topper...not enough ribbon...no window to put the tree in. But we made do and have a pretty tree right by the fire place for Santa. 

It doesn't look like a Macy's tree...and I think I like it that way. We have a star that refused to sit straight so that equals character!  Megan helped decorate and that makes it our tree.

Photobucket

Someone needs to send me a tutorial on how to take Christmas tree photos properly...sorry this looks so bad.

Photobucket

Megan's first Christmas ornament...she has to put it on every year...its maybe her favorite part of the decoration process.

Photobucket

My favorite...shoes...I miss cute shoes... I need to get some in my new post baby size!

Photobucket

Best Santa ornament on our tree...I think he is way cool and his beard is chenille...sooooffft!!

Photobucket

I love this ornament...its from my Mom's store and a few years old but I get jazzed every year when I put it up.

Photobucket

Obviously I have a thing for candy stripes...here is even more proof...Isn't it cute! I got this one last year...now I am on a quest for this years candy cane ornament.

 There you have it...our less than Macy's but still loved Christmas tree!

Photobucket
Linked to the following...
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!