Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Our first trip to the pumpkin patch as a family of four!

This is a bit late but I have a good excuse...well not really that great...it doesn't take long to post some super cute kid pictures...so here we go. 
First the back story...we have been attemping to hit the good ole pumpkin patch for a few weeks but between the husbands schedule, the baby nap times (we like to have those) and the rain something has stomped on our plans until this past Monday...off we went...after the dentist...and visiting Great Grandma (why didn't I take pictures...errr)...then off we went! 


This one is cool!

James are you sure you want THAT one?

4 Pumpkins + 1 baby boy...lets check out!

The happy pumpkin owning family

Ahhh Dad!

The sun is almost in my eyes Mom

I love sister in action on the jump thingy while James goes into orbit.
Not a complete trip without the Pumpkin Sling Shot!




Ok I HAVE to sleep now!

1 comment:

I love comments!