Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2 Menu

Well here it goes...we did pretty good last week except for Saturday when we caved and got pizza...but if we are good all week doesn't that mean we can be bad a little one the weekend? 

I have been collecting recipes from magazines and my brain for the last week or so. I'm doing my best to adapt them to a more healthy lifestyle. 90% of what you see here are an version of something I saw on TV.

Here is my plan for this week, I think I'll put the recipe in a separate post for searching convenience. Stay tuned!

Monday - 
Chicken Parmesan Rollatini with veggie pasta

Tuesday - 
Turkey Meatballs and veggie spaghetti

Wednesday - 
Leftover night! Woop Woop!

Thursday- 
Turkey Avocado Clubs

Friday - 
Mom's out for Bunko night!!! Boys Night at home. 

Saturday - 
Painting the office that day, we will probably cave and get sandwiches or something easy and fairly healthy. 

Sunday - 
Killer Crock Pot Chili

If you want any specific recipes let me know...I'll share one or two from the week as the week progresses. 

Enjoy! 

Photobucket
PS Next up...a recipe for tonight's dinner...it was yummy and pretty guilt free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!